Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Fifth Grade

I find it hard to believe that Carli is in the fifth grade!  I know people say kids grow up fast, but this is ridiculous!!!  Carli initially was timid this morning and very camera shy but was excited to see her friends.  Eric and I met her teacher and left feeling confident that this school year is going to be good. 




When I picked up Carli this afternoon, she told me her teacher is nice and she is going to have a great year especially since she said her teacher proclaimed that, "she does not believe in homework!"  Carli also informed me that she will now be receiving letter grades and said it feels like a lot of pressure...welcome to the real world!  Finally Carli asked me if I would be willing to drop her off at school on Wednesdays at 7:50 a.m. so that she could participate in chorus.  Wow, was I shocked at that request.  This means she will have three days of soccer, one day of piano and one day of chorus.  I wonder where she will fit in all of those play dates she constantly asks for??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment